Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Who Needs a Table for Dining Anyhow?!

Last week my husband and I made a big decision to purchase another home and sell our current one. Guess who's sewing space was eliminated for the interim??? I had a small corner tucked away in our bedroom that hardly resembled a sewing room anyhow, but still...it was a space.

I was able to whittle all my materials and tools down to the bare essentials that are easy to store in a flash should a potential buyer want to come through our home. And today...finally after five whole days without sewing (for shame!!!)...I dug it out and it's spread all over the dining room table. I think it will stay here for the next two days. Who needs a table for dining anyhow?!

Well, honestly, we have an eat-in-kitchen with a table, too, so my sweet children don't have to eat on the floor much to their dismay! They love to eat in the living room but I just shampooed the carpet! No crumbs and spills!

So here I sit at the head of the table working on dolls and capes and praying that some lovely person will come along and fall in love with our home!

Where do you sew or craft? Do you have a dedicated space or, like me, do you work in any corner available?!

No comments: